1999 2.7t

I checked the model guide at AudiWorld. The first year the 2.7t engine was used in an a6 was the year 2000. You state you have a 1999.

Hi Paul My car was registered in September 1999 on a V plate, the first year that the engine was used in the A6 in the UK I think.
Rob
Hi Rob,
Did not know you were in the UK. Is it possible yours is an early build 2000? Have you checked if there is a difference in the radiator size on the 2000 model that may fit?
Paul

Hi Rob,
I should have stated that I have a 2001 a6 2.7t. Are there some measurements you would want me to take on my radiator that may assist you? I do have the Tiptronic transmission which has a different radiator than the manual transmission a6.
Paul

Rob, what's the engine code, something like AJK ? If it's a 99 then Parkers suggests its not a Tp ?