1999 A4 2.8 Quatro Amplifier Location

Can anyone tell me where the amp for the rear speakers is supposed to be located?

Reply to
Mike

Tony

OK. Thanks Tony. I don't have one. It looks like one of the previous owners had a different receiver with 4 powered outputs and didn't need it. Are there any aftermarket receivers that will slide right in where the Audi radio is now or will they all require some kind of adaptor? I appreciate the help.

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
Tony