Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question for my first Audi
Hi everyone, I'm considering buying my very first Audi and I'm seeing some '05 - '07 1.9 TDI Sportback A3s. I was wondering if any of you would have any comments o n their reliability, sturdiness and...

Startup will make your Audi A4 self-driving for $10k
Audi is on the cusp on Self Driving becoming affordable. From AB Elevator Pitch: Cruise is the first highway autopilot for your car. It uses cameras and radar to keep your car in its lane and a safe...

Audi builds its six-millionth Quattro-equipped car
Now 34 years since the advent of the original Audi Quattro, the House of the Four Rings has built its six millionth vehicle equipped with all-wheel drive ? only a year and a half since it hit the...

Subaru mechanics
Out at the east end of Hunt Club, but closer than the MINI dealership used to be.
3
3

Audi builds its six-millionth Quattro-equipped car
Now 34 years since the advent of the original Audi Quattro, the House of the Four Rings has built its six millionth vehicle equipped with all-wheel drive ? only a year and a half since it hit the...

Startup will make your Audi A4 self-driving for $10k
Audi is on the cusp on Self Driving becoming affordable. From AB Elevator Pitch: Cruise is the first highway autopilot for your car. It uses cameras and radar to keep your car in its lane and a safe...

No start 84 Audi 4000 s
Hello everyone, I am new to this s it's and j would like to say thank you for letting me join. But anyways. My Audi won't start, it seems to me that she loses fuel pressure after about an hour. I have...

Why you SHOULD NOT drive your AUDI on the 4X4 Beach at OBX
Here is a great example of why one should not even consider driving their AUDI on the 4x4 beach at the Outer Banks. FAIL! View the attachments for this post at:
2
2

remove lumbar support
I just tried to purchase a TSX 2012-2013. This car is perfect except for the seats... The driver seat has adjustable lumbar support (which I can adjust so a short drive is "ok") but the passenger...

98 audi a4 quattro 2.8 codes 17952
what this codes mean 17952, 16497, 16486, 17834, 18032 on my 98 audi a4 Quattro 2.8?

Audi reveals updated RS7
Here are the new details for the updated RS7. From AB Ingolstadt/Neckarsulm, 2014-06-02 Even more defined: The revised Audi RS 7 Sportback - New headlights and design details for a dynamic five-door...

Audi 3.0L V6 TDI Engine
The brands in the Volkswagen Group have shown that they can develop some of the world's best diesel engines for passenger cars. From AB üüüPower and efficiency: Audi presents new 3.0 TDI at Vienna...

2009 Audi A6 - Timing belt interval change schedule -
Books says 114,000 miles, I always thought it was approx. 60,000 miles. Anybody know the set up? Its a 2.0 ltr TDI TDIE 138 BHP

A4, Potholes, Sidewall Bulges and Blowouts
What are A4 owners in cold weather states like Michigan doing to help minimize expensive tire replacement due to potholes. I had a set of what I thought were pretty good tires put on 4 months ago and...
2
2

quality management ?
Hi fellows it might be appropriate to determine the data management of the line with great confidence; That is why this site gives some ideas when considering the light When evaluating the light ,...