2000 A4 Avant 1.8t Sport UK - Reset "Service!" Message?

Hi,

Is it possible to reset this by a combination of buttons pushes or something?

I've just tried a couple of methods found via Google but they don't work for me.

Cheers!

Reply to
Marcus Redd

"Marcus Redd"wrote

Did you try this?

It's for an '01, but the instrument cluster should be the same as on an '00.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Hi Pete,

Yes, I tried that one - couldn't get it to work.

Cheers!

Reply to
Marcus Redd

There are instructions in the owner's manual if you have it. I just reset mine.

Oh! Ok, I'll have a look there... thanks!

Reply to
Marcus Redd