2000 A4 Avant 1.8t Sport UK - Reset "Service!" Message?

Hi,
Is it possible to reset this by a combination of buttons pushes or something?
I've just tried a couple of methods found via Google but they don't work for
me.
Cheers!
"Marcus Redd"wrote

Did you try this? http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec107.shtml
It's for an '01, but the instrument cluster should be the same as on an '00.
Pete

Hi Pete,
Yes, I tried that one - couldn't get it to work.
Cheers!
There are instructions in the owner's manual if you have it. I just reset mine.

Oh! Ok, I'll have a look there... thanks!