2000 A4 door outer trim fitting question

Hi all,
The rubber trim on the outside of my driver's door, bottom edge, is beginning to fall off. Apparently the metal fasteners have rusted due to
winter salt.
Car is a 2001 A4 Avant.
For those of you who have replaced this part:
1. How does the rubber trim affix to the door? Is it simply press-on, into small holes in the metal door, or is some other method used? I don't want to push mine around too much to look, since the fasteners have rusted badly and important bits will probably fall off if I prod around.
2. For those of you who have replaced the part with a new one, what was the cost to buy it?
Thanks, Robert p.s. this is the B5 chassis so I wrote "2000" in header despite the MY of my car, since some A4's changed to the new B6 in that year and mine is the old one ...

There is a screw on the inside front edge of the door at the front of the strip that locates it in place. After undoing that the strip slides off. The clips fit in holes in the door but it is the metal track in the trim that rusts. Not expensive from the dealer IIRC.
Alec wrote:

Thanks Alec, I see the retaining screws but will wait before removing the rubber trim, since the tracks are so badly rusted.
What price do you recall for one piece of door trim?
Thanks, Robert

+-20.....
Alec wrote:

Excellent, I'll ask the dealer during the week to get some in. Tnx /Robert