2000 A4 sweet pot?

Hi: What's the best rev for change gears on 2000 A4 1.8T Q? 1st->2nd? 2nd->3rd 3rd->4th 4th->5th?
Thanks for any thoughts.
husky

Wow, I feel like I drive mine hard and never bring mine above 4K as it feels like it's straining there. I know it redlines up by 6K but I have never had the inclination or guts to bring it there. I also have an APR chip and that even has me more reluctant to wind it up. So am I being too careful with my 2000 1.8T?
--
- Kyle

Way too careful.
Tony '91 100Q 5spd goes to 5.5 - 6 K at least once per dirve. 107K and reuunig strong
Kyle Tucker wrote:

Wow, you are only experiencing a fraction of the car you paid good money for. Most of the fun is 3.5k-5k, out of that 1.5k range you are using 0.5k. There's another %66 of fun there!
Scott