2000 A6 2.7T

I'm going to pick up a 2000 2.7T 6-speed next week. It has 67K miles on the odo.
What should I look for (besides an extended warranty)?

You might want to be sure that Audi will write a warranty for your car if it has 67,000 miles.
.

Dont think Audi writes the warranty. It's "Nationwide" or some such thing. I bought one from them when I got my A4 (with about 69K on the dial) and it paid for itself. Didn't cover everything of course - it covered the heater core when it let go, but didn't cover the throttle position sensor and MAF when they ganged up on me. Ditto for the cat when the flange blew off.
Too bad I'm a fool for Audis