2000 A6 Avant Towbar

Has anybody out there managed to figure out how to remove the trim in the luggage area that seems to be trapping the polystyrene floor area that covers up access to the mounting holes used for securing a towbar ? It's beginning to look like I'm going to have to cut the polystyrene in half and extract it from under the side trim towards the centre of the luggage area. I thought I'd check here before donning my butcher's apron !

rgds Ian

Reply to
Ian Gaskell