2000 Audi A4 2.8L

Just wondering what you think is a fair price for a 2000 Audi A4 2.8L fully loaded with 55K mile on it is.

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/149147212.html
I'd offer 12K, but you'd be better off buying a certified pre-own from Audi...comes with a 2 year warranty. It might cost a little bit more, but considering I had to replace the timing belt, valves, cylinder head,etc. only 17k miles over warranty on my 2001...It would be worth it. And you can finance it.