2000 S4 extended warranty

My 2000 S4 with 41000 miles will end its lease in 6 months. I am considering purchasing it off-lease, but am concerned about future repair costs since I've already had some expensive repairs. Can
anyone tell me about extended warrantees? What is available? Is it worth it, or is it better to risk going without one? Thanks. Bob from Baltimore
What kind of repairs were done on your S4?

The car is currently in the shop for a new air pump (for emissions control) for the fourth time! Fortunately, the factory is covering the cost once again. I also had to replace both turbos at 39000 miles. The factory paid 3/4 of that bill even though the car was out of warranty ( my share was still $2200). You can understand my being a little gun-shy.
Let it go...

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:14:52 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net wrote:

Hi Bob,
If you are going to keep it, then get the warranty. I have an Assured warranty, and I'm definitely glad to have it.
Elroy 2000 S4