2001 A4 1.8T Maintenance Booklet

I recently purchased used Audi that included all the manuals except the Maintenance Schedule Booklet. Is there a source for the booklet (without buying a whole set of manuals) or perhaps a site with the recommended
intervals, major services/replacements, etc? Thanks for any info you have on this. (I did search Ebay, Yahoo and this newsgroup for a ref to the booklet but no luck).
http://www.bentleypublishers.com/tech/audi /

the
Here you go: http://www.bentleypublishers.com/tech/audi/audi.2001.maintenance.sched.pdf
Just don't pay attention to the timbing belt/tensioner replacement interval and change it every 60K miles.
Cheers,
Pete