2001 A4 Hood Sensor Switch

Greetings and salutations, I come in peace.
I have been fighting a no horn/no flash doorlock on my 2001 Audi A4.
Through sheer tenacity and general stickoittiveness I have traced the
potential cause to a damaged hood sensor switch.
I present pictures to you here:
http://audia4.ositech.net/Technical/hood_switch.htm
So I have two questions:
1. Where does the switch plug back into the wiring harness?
2. Where can I get the whole set up cheaper than at the dealer. Please understand that I am a hardcore skinflint (I have seen a Psychiatrist and have been given a clean bill of health on the matter) and always looking for cheap price on same quality items.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Oh I am bidding on Bentley manual on eFlay and expect (notice a good winning attitude) to win by this weekend.
Thank you Sirs.
--
_________________________________
http://austinmini.ositech.net

This is Switch F120 in the wiring diagrams. It is connected through Wire Connector T15a (15 point, black) located in Connector Station Right, A-pillar. It is wired to pin A/4 on the Central Locking/Alarm/Interior Light Delay Control Module (V94 in the diagram).

If you're that hard core, you ought to just chuck the bad switch and hard-wire the switch leads ;-)
Otherwise, you might try the breakers for a used one.

Yup.
That could help ;-)
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
"If you're that hard core, you ought to just chuck the bad switch and hard-wire the switch leads ;-)"
How do I do this?
I joined the wires together but no difference. Does one of them need to be grounded and not just wrapped together?
Thanks.
--
_________________________________
http://austinmini.ositech.net

Wait until you get your copy of the Bentley CD?
Thanks for the helping hand.
Issue resolved.
For the archive:
I had a no horn/no flash confirmation on my A4 despite coding code 16236 using VAG tool. Ended up being that my hood switch sensor wires were cut so the car was locking but alarm was not setting.
Incidentally, the switch is an open one, so to bypass it you have to not let the wires touch.
--
http://austinmini.ositech.net