2002-2004 A8 wanted

Can anyone give me leads to good A8 cars for sale?

Hang on a few weeks when the Manchester United Players get bored with theirs.
<<Hang on a few weeks when the Manchester United Players get bored with theirs.>>
The Premiership soccer/football matches sure have been good lately. I'm glad I have DirecTV, because I don't know how else I'd see them here in California. Now if I could just figure out the rules to rugby....
It was in the papers the other day that Roy Keane bought an A8 W12 and convinced 6 others to ditch their Bentley's for W12 A8's
Nice if you can afford it

Sorry guys. I would rather kept the Bentleys. Sad to say in an Audi group....
Same company :-)
Although, if the players were driving Arnage sedans or some other older model, they weren't VW/Audi products. Only the Continental GT is truly a Bentley/Audi product, for the moment. I'm anticipating a new model , a replacement for the Arnage, although it will be awhile before the vehicle is announced because I know they're going to be showing the current Arnage alongside the Continental at the Los Angeles International Auto show, which starts tomorrow (1/7). I've read a snippet that BMW is going to be debuting a new Rolls Royce model to sell under the Phantom, and that it will share some of it's parts with the current 7-series.

Having driven Bentleys, and now owning an S8, I 'd rather have my S8.

I haven't driven neither. But, there are something about a british tank.