2002-2004 A8 wanted

Can anyone give me leads to good A8 cars for sale?

Reply to
KLS

Hang on a few weeks when the Manchester United Players get bored with theirs.

Reply to
liam

The Premiership soccer/football matches sure have been good lately. I'm glad I have DirecTV, because I don't know how else I'd see them here in California. Now if I could just figure out the rules to rugby....

Reply to
Steven Grauman

It was in the papers the other day that Roy Keane bought an A8 W12 and convinced 6 others to ditch their Bentley's for W12 A8's

Nice if you can afford it

Reply to
liam

Sorry guys. I would rather kept the Bentleys. Sad to say in an Audi group....

Reply to
Terje Johan Abrahamsen

Although, if the players were driving Arnage sedans or some other older model, they weren't VW/Audi products. Only the Continental GT is truly a Bentley/Audi product, for the moment. I'm anticipating a new model , a replacement for the Arnage, although it will be awhile before the vehicle is announced because I know they're going to be showing the current Arnage alongside the Continental at the Los Angeles International Auto show, which starts tomorrow (1/7). I've read a snippet that BMW is going to be debuting a new Rolls Royce model to sell under the Phantom, and that it will share some of it's parts with the current 7-series.

Reply to
Steven Grauman

Having driven Bentleys, and now owning an S8, I 'd rather have my S8.

Reply to
LIW

I haven't driven neither. But, there are something about a british tank.

Reply to
Terje Johan Abrahamsen