2002 A4 1.8T - engine cut-out

Hi,
My Audi 2002 A4 1.8T has an intermittent fault where the engine will stop (cut-out) at low speeds - between 10-15 MPH.
No warning lights are displayed... it doesn't misfire... it just cuts-out.
All I need to do is restart the engine, and carry on.
I have noticed the ESP light stays illuminated for up to one minute, after the restart.
More worrying is that it cut-out at 30+ MPH the other day, which could be dangerous - no power steering/brakes!
Can anyone through any light on the problem.
Thanks
Jimbo.
Try removing and cleaning the throttle body, did mine last weekend, as it had same problem and rough idling.
Yas

Yes get the dealer to check it out....
It's still under the 3 year warranty ?
I had a niggly problem on my multitronic that they said was no fault and just before the warranty ran out so did the gearbox.
Liam