2002 A4 wheels on 2006 A4 Avant?

I would like to use the winter tires/wheels from my current 2002 A4 on a new 2006 A4 Avant. Is it possible?
The 2006 model (north american model) I am looking at has 16" stock
wheels or 17" wheels if I choose the Premium Package.
My current winter setup is:
16x7.5        - Borbet Type H 215/55HR16    - Dunlop Winter Sport M2
Would those fit on a 2006 A4 Avant?
Thanks a lot!
David
"Dd Tchab" wrote