2002 Audi A4 !.9 TDI car windows Plus alarm problems

I love my car, bought it 5 months ago and its been back to the dealers for about 2 months out of that time trying to get the same problem sorted out.
The windows wont work nither will the central locking using the key. It all started when the abs and glowplug lights came on and then diddnt go off again. the dealer under warranty sorted that out however now for the second time the window problem is back and remote key to unlock is back. Nobody knows what is wrong even a diagnostics test in the audi garage cant pick anything up. HELP!!! I dont want to sell this car but i am going to Bust with frustration

all
second
Sounds like a problem with the convenience module <sp> I think that's what its called, I know someone who had the same issues, windows and locks playing up.
Cost was approx 150 to fix but he did it himself.
Don't know if this is any help, it also controls the alarm, do you have issues with that?