2002 TTR GALA signal

Hi all,

I've fitted a Blaupunkt Daytona MP53 into my TT, but there was no GALA cable coming to the ISO -connector nor to the car-side connector where the Blaupunkt adapter cable was connected. I've heard that this GALA cable might be located somewhere behind the instrument panel. Does anyone have experience in finding the signal and routing it to the radio?

Any information would be appreciated.

-Kari

Reply to
Kari Oila