2003 A4 1.8t Alignment

Howdy,
I have noticed many folks having problems with the OEM 205/65/r15 Pirellis after 25k or so...I am having the same problems...My fronts are balding bad
after 29k...Rotated them at 15k...Alignment has been poor for most of the miles put on the car...My wife drives it the most...Very conservative...We are not running up and down curbs and through potholes...I am wondering if it is more of an Audi problem with alignment than a Pirelli problemor a combination...I love my A4...

30k is a good life for a tyre, I would say the reason fronts wear quicker is because people tend to use power steering when they are stationary, this scrubs tyres real quick.
Try and subcontiously remind yourself to start moving before you turn the wheel, it will help preserve the steering componants too :)