2003 A4 3.0 Quattro performance boost?

Hello,
I own a stock 2003 A4 3.0 Quattro... Is there any after-market performance products out there to get a little bit more power, and responsiveness, outta
my ride?
Thanks! Troy
Troy Bruder wrote:

Nitrous :)
I think you can get a chip for the 3.0 now, worth a try....
Or you could go the supercharger route, I think PES now make one for the 3.0 B6, although it costs a lot