2003 A4 climate control problems?

I have noticed that during the summer when it is really hot and humid the front windshield starts condensing on the outside. Is anybody having a similar experience?
Please note that this happens even if the recirculate button is on. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

That's what your windshield wipers are for.
If you make it very cold inside (AC +recirc), and it is warmer and not far from the dew point outside, you will get condensation the same way that you get condensation on that cold drink you just got out of the refrigerator. This "feature" is not model- or manufacturer-dependent.
- D.
Deselect AUTO and select the middle and lower (face and feet) vents. In this way the cold air does not cool the surface of the windscreen. When the windscreen becomes too cold the humidity on the outside transforms into water and this is why you get the condensation on the lower part of your windscreen.
Take care Pantelis

yes... my A4 does that too-- you have to hit the face and floor buttons to run it anytime at night or on a cloudy day even. The dewpoint is ALWAYS above 78 here (at least from May through October)... I've never had a car do this before... I guess the audi's A/C is alot stronger. Other option is to set it above the dewpoint-- but that's very uncomfortable...