2003 A4 fuel injector cleaner

Hello,
Can someone please recommend a good brand of fuel injector cleaner for my 2003 A4 3.0 v6? I have 74k miles on it, and have been noticing some slight
hesitation at times. I want to run some cleaner through the system before having to replace them. :(
Thanks, Troy
Techron in the black bottle has a good reputation on Audi forums.
Shagster wrote:

Awesome, thanks.

or SeaFoam or BG 44K