2003 Audi A4 3.0 Cabriolet

If anyone is in the market, I have a very nice 2003 Audi A4 3.0 Cabriolet with only 8K miles on it for sale at the following address:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $95423565
I have an extremely low reserve on the car (31k), so anyone who gets it would be very lucky.
I moved to NY about 8 months ago and can't justify still owning it unfortunately.
Thanks