2004 A6

Hello: What is the correct tire pressure for the 2.7 Turbo? I can't decipher the sticker my driver's side door. Thx.

"AP" wrote

Post a picture of the sticker. We'll help you decipher it.
Pete
AP wrote:

I know what you mean, if it's like my A4, they list every available tire for the car on the sticker - 15", 16", 17", all the types (all-season, summer) and load ratings..... Basically, you just find the exact tire that you have on the car, including the load rating (a 3-character field like 98Y) and use those tire pressures.
My car isn't home at present - but I think I played with the pressures a bit and ended up using 33/33 as the best compromise between handling and ride. I have the 17" with the Sport Package, so it's a little stiffer than the standard A4 anyways.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Im running 16" (205/55) with 35/35 and increase to 40 on the rear-wheels when heavy loaded with camping trailer etc.
/Jens