2004 Audi A8L

I would like to know if anyone else is having electrial problems with there A8

--
phoenix167
phoenix, There was a guy named David deForrest here a while ago with problems with his A8, his addy was buybeachATbuybeachDOTcom - you might also look to Audiworld's A8 forum. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

You may want to check on AudiWorld, in the A8 forum. Not sure many of us here have 2004 A8L's, as much as we might want to!!
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA