2004 Elantra Airbag Problem

If you have a problem with the 2004 elantra where the passenger air bag light stays on while occupied with an adult over 65 pounds then visit

and
Class Action lawyers are seeking people with this problem for an investigation that will hopefully lead to a class action suit to get the problem fixed.

Reply to
TImothy A. Roy

This post should be limited to the Hyundai NG. Steve Grauman

Reply to
Steve Grauman

And the reason you think anyone in an *Audi* newsgroup should give a shit is ...?

It's bloodsucking spamming bastards like *you* that give auto enthusiast lawyers like *me* a bad name. So kiss off.

-- C.R. Krieger (Don't care who hears)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

The OP was thinking that some *Audi* owners might also own, or know someone that does own, an Elantra.

To bad you are having such a *Bad* day that you cant *Ease* up.

Reply to
Masterson

Audi owners wouldn't stoop low enough to own (or admit showing an interest) in a Hyundai

Reply to
John105

I know exactly what he was thinking. He's 'prospecting' (to use the marketing term; 'SPAMMING' to use the internet term) every marque newsgroup he can for clients. I consider that contemptible; don't you? It might be different if he were a regular poster or reader here, but you can bet he's not only not following this thread, he's not even reading this group. We won't hear from him again until his law firm starts trying to cook up a class action against *another* manufacturer. IMO, that's beneath contempt.

I wasn't having a bad day. He'd get the same sendoff on the best of days. When others start instantly categorizing *you* because you happen to share the same profession as a moron like that, then you'll understand. I won't ease up because he deserves it.

-- C.R. Krieger (A true enthusiast who's still here ...)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger