2005 Audi A4 Quattro Convertible

On August 11 this year my convertible roof broke (got stuck half way) - I took it back to the dealership who went through the motions of fixing it but when I went to pick it up and tried the roof it broke
again, right there in the service dept before I drove away! The automatic trunk release doesnít work either (all connected to the roof problem the dealer says). Does anyone know of any similar problems? I am having a terrible time trying to get a straight answer out of anyone as to why this is taking so long. Apparently Audi have not put it on their priority list as according to them the car is still driveable (although the warning message clearly states on the dash display that íthe roof is not secureí). I asked them for stats on how many people drive around safely with this display showing and they didnít have any - so Iím not driving it! Havenít even had the car a year yet and am extremely upset about it. The dealership gave me a 2003 VW Jetta until my car is fixed - itís been over a month now and they canít give me any date as to when it will be ready:(
‚úĖ
Only suggestion I could make is that you check out the A4 Cabrio forum on www.audiworld.com - may be some similar experiencs over there.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
Add pictures here