2007 A4 DTM

Hi all,
Any feedback on the A4 DTM 'Limited Edition' model? I currently have a 2006 A4 1.8T Sportline with GIAC s/ware upgrade that is reading 156kW at the wheels, and am wondering whether it is worth trading in
on a 2007 DTM.
Obvious advantages (Recaro's, carbon fibre trim and 18" wheels) aside, is there really that much difference between 161 kW on the DTM and 156 kW on my car that makes it worth the extra money?
Paul South Africa