2007 Audi : S4 For Sale!

2007 Audi RS4
2007 Audi RS4 6 Speed Quattro. Phantom Black Pearl Effect with Black Leather Interior. Factory option packages include the Premium Package with XM radio. (Audi Navigation Plus, Glove box 6 Disc CD Changer, Homelink, Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirrors, Auto-Dimming Interior Mirror with Compass, Memory for Driver Seat & Mirror positions, Rain and Light sensor packages, Blue Tooth Phone Preparation, Sirius Satellite Radio, Bose Premium Sound with Audio Pilot, Heated Rear Seats, and Power Rear and Manual Rear Side Sunshades).
This 2007 Audi RS4 shows no sign of any previous body damage or accidents and has a clean CARFAX report. You will receive 2 master remote keys and 1 valet key. This vehicle only has 1,884 miles! This vehicle is a CERTIFIED Pre-Owned. It comes with the remainder of the 4 year 50K mile warranty. It also has the certified warranty which adds two years, 50K miles of warranty protection on top of the first warranty!
If you are interested in the vehicle please call me as I believe it will sell quickly here at the dealership. As you can see from the pictures (the lack of dents and dings) this vehicle is in GREAT condition and appears to have always been kept in the garage. It is now on the showroom floor!
Please call or e-mail Robert Gould at 866-576-1918 or 469-688-0063 or snipped-for-privacy@boardwalkag.com if you have any additional questions, would like any more pictures, or a copy of the CARFAX. Boardwalk Audi is located at 5930 West Plano Parkway in Plano Texas 75093. We are an award-winning franchised Audi dealer that specializes in new and pre-owned Certified Audi..s. We are constantly #1 or #2 in new and pre-owned Audi sales for the Southeast Region. We offer door-to-door shipping at very reasonable costs. Please visit www.texasautoshippers.com for instant shipping rates. We will Fed-Ex your paperwork to you with a pre-paid Fed-Ex envelope, so all you need to do is sign and give it to the Fed-Ex driver .." we do the rest! We offer free airport pick up from either DFW Airport http://www.dfwairport.com or Love Field Airport http://www.dallas-lovefield.com if you decide to pick up your new car. Please check out our eBay feedback! We have sold 100+ cars on eBay; 90% of the cars we sold were to clients outside of the great state of Texas! All sale prices do not include sales tax, title fee..s, and license fees. These amounts differ from state to state. You DO NOT pay Texas taxes AND your state taxes; you ONLY pay YOUR state taxes. All of the cars we offer are thoroughly inspected, serviced, and repaired of any dents and/or minor scratches BEFORE offering them for sale. We take great pride in the cars we offer, but please remember, they are PRE-OWNED! This vehicle is also for sale at our dealership and could sell at any time. Because of this, we reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time." WE DO NOT SELL SALVAGE TITLED OR FLOOD DAMAGED VEHICLES!!