203-2007 A6

I am thinking of purchasing an A6 either new or recently used (off lease). Are there pros and cons of the 2003-2007 model years I should know about?
Any significant differences? I do not need quattro. Any web sites that would discuss this issue. KBB, Edmunds and Audi site not especially helpful.
Thanks in advance Howard