Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Loosing digits on display A6, 99, 2,8 quattro
Thanks, that is helpful.
1
1

Re: Loosing digits on display A6, 99, 2,8 quattro
Does anyone know how to fix problem if you don't have any warranty left?
6
6

DSG slippage
I have a US 2007 Audi A3 3.2 with DSG. I recently noticed that the transmission slips for about 1/3 second when accelerating. Any tap on the accelerator causes the tach to jump by 500 RPM then jerk...

Re: Lobro spline bolts '89 Audi 100 (tool size)
Hi Pete THe Tool you require is a Ko-ken 3020-100M10 in 3/8" drive or a 4020-100M10 1/2" drive, The correct name for the fastener is XZN, it is nothing like Torx, and there is no such fastener as a...

How to find corect part number?
I have 1988 Audi 100 2.3E Avant (the same as 1989 model in US), and I need to replace brake master cylinder. I downloaded ETKA, and tried to find part number, but there are more than one option (what...
5
5

replasing the radiator tip
I am replaisin the radiator on my 02 A4 and wnder if i can get someone to advise me on the procedure of removel. I separated thr AC condensor from the radiator but the space is too tight to remove the...
2
2

Radiator fans run constantly, 92 100S (similar to A6). Suggestions?
Any suggestions? If you think it is a relay or sensor, please tell me part no or location of part and appearance if you know. Thanks, Mark.
2
2

2010 Audi S4 - First Drive
2010 Audi S4 - First Drive Tied together driving experience with the all-new Audi S4 2010 Audi S4 At Long Last, A Return To Forced Induction The local chief of police himself just spent 30 minutes...
1
1

Audi concert cd player noise
Hi, I recently bought an Audi A4 2004 model. This car has an Audi Concert stereo. The problem is that the cd player has a "clicking" noise when it starts and stops the CD player. It has also got...
4
4

Audi TTS
I saw one yesterday, they must be new in the UK, White..........very nice. Reading the data it appears the 2 litre has enough power (turbo) but I wonder if they will fit a 3.2 eventually. It's on my...
3
3

Re: windshield washer leak!
i had this same problem suddenly appear on my allroad. i pulled the fender liner and looked around and found that the line from the tank had separated from a splitter that directed the fluid to other...

Slight Delay for Launch of 2010 Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolet in U.S.
Audi AG gets ready to launch the new A5 and S5 Cabriolet in Europe this spring, but the automaker's U.S. arm says there will be a slight delay in the U.S. debut of the cars. Read More: NewsHub: Latest...

Audi is Western Europe's Top Premium Brand
Audi sold 45,124 cars in Western Europe in January, topping its fellow German rivals BMW and Mercedes-Benz for the first time. Audi continues to build a premium brand that is the competitive equal of...
5
5

Re: Parting Audi S4 2000
how can i contact you?
1
1

Valve cover gasket done
Well, I got the gasket changed out during the game. Ok I did run over into the post-game show a little--but that's ok cause the Badgers beat Penn State. The old gasket was very brittle. It was in...
1
1