Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

86 4kq master cyl question
Greetings It's been quite a while since I stopped in here to ask a question. Did manage to change my timing belt and also rebuilt my front end last fall. More recently, in the middle of a coold...
7
7

Re: Key programming
hello everyone! :P i own an audi A3 8P 2004 model and i want to buy the new shape audi key 2006+ model. i found one on ebay with new uncut blade and same working MHZ with my key. i wonder if that key...
1
1

Rover ZR cooling fluid loss
OK away from my Audi and onto my daughters car, a Rover ZR. The problem is loss of cooling fluid. I have carried out a 1.5 bar pressure test on the cooling system and there are no signs of water...
2
2

I would like to buy a used Audi - what next?
Hello all, I have been looking for a used Audi now for about nine months - something in the under $10k range - and viola!, came across this newsgroup. Since the economy (U.S.) has been so bad, I've...
8
8

Back on: Audi Q5 Hybrid set for 2010 launch
Reports surfaced late last year that Audi had cancelled its Q5 hybrid plans, but it appears as though a gas-electric Q5 isn't completely out of the cards. In fact, a hybrid version of the Q5 could be...

Audi A4 B6 Sedan stereo cabling ;(
Hi, I bought an A4 B6 about 1 month ago, and the first thing I wanted to do, was install a car stereo solution ( a new amp ). Yesterday I started on the job, cabling from the front to the luggage...
1
1

Re: 1994 Audi A6 5cylinder petrol 2.3L
Pedro wrote in news:a0e2ce83-a7b6-4144-850f- I used to have an old Audi 100 5-cyl 2.3 The battery on that was under the rear seat. May be worth a look?
3
3

Re: Thank god for a strong car
I agree with Dave! JMHO but doing a constant pace gets boring and unexciting especially if there are no curves or something to perk your interest. I can deal with the boredom by listening to audio...

Re: Rev Counter/alarms 1998 audia6 2.4se
Just a follow up double ta for that diagnostic the other month. Got the ign switch ordered and have been driving around since with it in the glovebox, just not had time to fit it. New Years Day I lost...

Audi Hikes Prices on 2009 A6 and S6
The 2009 Audi S6 will start at $76,725, an increase of $3,600 over the 2008 S6. The 2009 Audi A6 will start at $45,925, an increase of $2,200 over the 2008 A6. Both cars arrive in showrooms in...

Car Rearview Camera for all kinds of car
We are engaged in car rearview camera production in China.special designed car rearview camera for AUDI .TOYOTA .BMW .FORD .NISSAN. HONDA our items enjoy good reputation both abroad and home. Alibaba...

Re: Audi TT 2008 unstoppable brakes squealing
What was done each time to eliminate/reduce the squealing? Did they replace the brake pads and the brake rotors? Did they add some anti-squeal compound to the pads? Something is causing the brakes to...

Re: noisy power steering in colder weather at startup
it depends on which year Audi you have, but I would say go with the synthetic with any year that you have. ;-) "All 1990 - on Audi models have come filled from the factory with the synthetic CHF 11S...

Re: 2009 Audi A4 ?
Wolfgang, I don't think people are cheapskates for buying the fwd Audis, but I do feel that the entire reason for buying an Audi is the Quattro system. Audi didn't make their money on fwd cars. When...
2
2

Re: 2009 Audi A4 ?
I've been driving for 55 years. I've been driving Quattros for 23 years. I've driven rear wheel, front wheel, all wheel, and four wheel drive cars. I taught high performance driving to cops for ten...