2ka4/1.8 repair schedule?

Hi all,
I can't seem to find an easy to understand repair schedule (by miles, etc) for my 2000 A4 1.8. The manual maintenance booklet is for wrapping fish,
and I can't find an easy one online.
Perhaps I'm searching wrong.
Does anyone know of a clear cut maintenance schedule? My audi is starting to complain about service. And now the check-engine lite just fired up, so I'd like to be armed with info before hopping into a dealership saying "just fix it".
"Thomas G. Marshall" wrote

Go to http://www.audiusa.com/myAudi
After you register/sign in, click on "Recommended Maintenance".
There was also a good free Maint. Schedule on Bentley Publishers' site, but I can't find it there anymore. Maybe they took it off.
Cheers,
Pete
"Pete" wrote

Here it is: http://www.bentleypublishers.com/tech/audi/audi.2000.maintenance.sched.pdf