Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 2.7T Tire Suggestion
"Marc" wrote in news:HBGKa.1022$ Mine came with Perelli S9 or somethign like that. It was a good tire, but crappy in the wet. Replaced them with Continental ContiExtremeContact ( Much quieter and...
1
1

rough idle a4 1996 2.8 12v, now hesitates during acceleration?
Nightmare car from the start. Had rough idle prob for a year now, mostly in cold. Through tons of $ at her, turned out to be idle valve. Doh! All vacuum lines,breather hose, redone, new TB. Now after...
4
4

Audi smoke when cold
Ok all you Audi fans. There is an Audi technical bulletin covering a condition that not only causes a smoking condition when the temperature drops below freezing but also causes blown cam seals and...
2
2

Audi A4 "right dipped headlight" problem, was Audi A4 "left dipped headlight" problem
I posted the following message about a month ago: I took my A4 to the dealer and two things were done: - the code (presumably software version) for the light were checked and it was correct - the...
2
2

Nice website for Pennsylvania Audi owners/enthusiasts
1
1

audi 5000 hill cimbing problem
Hello, I have audi 5000cs quattro 1987. Car starts and runs fine except for the following:Experienceing stumble or cutting out while climbing hills at high rpm (3~5 thousand rpm). All ignition system...
1
1

RS6 DRC
At 47k miles, the DRC on my RS6 is showing signs of wear. Audi wants ~$3500 to repair it with new coil overs. For that money, I could install some STaSiS coil overs. However, there is a third...
8
8

Re: Audi A4 1997 Reprogram Single Remote
Hi do you know the part # of your remote? It is written on the remote..just wanted to compare and see if my remote (that i havent received yet from ebay) may have similar programming instrustions 98...
1
1

A3 TDI Servicing
Hi all, I've not posted here before but am after some advice, our car is a 2000 A3 1.9TDI sport 110 with 118000 miles and it's due a service, which i'll be doing myself. In the 10 months that we've...
8
8

2003 A6 Short Circuit?
Hello, all - I took my 2003 A6 3.0 in for the standard 40,000 mile service. The next day it was taken in for an emissions test - the testing center put it on some rollers, attached sensors to the...
4
4

A6 tires- 1 blown
Last night I hit a pothole and blew a tire on my 03 A6 2.7T. The set of tires is relatively new but the tire store would not put one tire on. They said I had to replace all 4 tires or else it would...
4
4

dead battery and more, advice?
I have just come inside from trying to start my car. The problem is, not only is my battery dead (new bat 2 years ago), but I can not open my doors manually. Audi claims that when the battery is dead,...
3
3

Audi A3 Fuel Tank Vent
Hi all, I've seen some earlier threads talking about gurgling in the fuel tank and hissing from the filler cap and that sounds like the issue I'm having with my A3 - 1.8 T Sport When I open the filler...

Audi A3 Fuel Tank Vent
Hi all, I've seen some earlier threads talking about gurgling in the fuel tank and hissing from the filler cap and that sounds like the issue I'm having with my A3 - 1.8 T Sport When I open the filler...
1
1

Audi A4 "left dipped headlight" problem
The left headlight of my 2006 Audi A4 quattro has this annoying -- and dangerous -- problem: 1. The left headlight flickers 2. It then turns itself off 3. The message "left dipped headlight" appears...
8
8