Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A4: general how-to's for replacing a Delta CC stereo with 3rd-party?
I used to hook up my own stereos (head units) way back in simpler times, but had trouble with my '86 CGT, and now want to work on my '97 A4 2.8 with the Delta CC stereo. The display has a bad patch,...
1
1

Air con filters???
Hi Guys, I have a 2004 Audi A4 and I have a bad smell from the air con, I have bought some fungi killer for the air con but it says that I need to take out the filters before I spray into the system....
3
3

alternator trouble?
Came out of work today, started my Audi 90 2.8 and noticed it making a bad sound from the front. Sounded like I was dragging something metal, like a muffler, but I wasn't, it was coming from the...

Wheel alignment on A8
I was going to have a 4-wheel alignment done on my 2000 A8L. The tech said they couldn't do that on the Hunter machine since the Audi requires a drop wheel alignment where the 4 wheels are not...

TT Gotchas?
I'm planning on buying a used TT within the next few months. I want the coupe, 225HP, Quatro. Is there anything specific I should be watching out for?
14
14

slugish a4 1.9 tdi
i have an a4 tdi 1.9 and it seems to be loosing on acceloraition when i get to 60 and put my foot down it seems to hold back and slowly speeds up has any one got any ideas cheers craig
4
4

What to do with an old Audi?
I know someone (in the Scarborough area of Toronto, Canada) who is about to retire a 1991 audi 100. It's currently still being driven daily. Lots of very worn running gear, engine is OK. Is there any...
4
4

hit a kerb! help
I hit a kerb at the weekend dodging a bloody cat. Now my car steering is very light and has a mind of its own. the eps light flashes when i go round corners. Can anyone tell me what they think the...
3
3

Mag wheels of VW Passat and Audi A4
Belle journéeSomebody can tell me if Mag wheels of Passat (five studs) are compatible with the Audi A4 ? I live in Montréal Canada and I have four new Continental tires (four seasons) mounted on...
2
2

Audi 80 splutters after cold start?
1993 Audi 80 8valve single point i (ABT engine 90hp) The car has had a full service and generally drives very well but when starting from cold after been left for several hours (or overnight) it...
12
12

Audi OEM parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. Same thing the dealer uses. $12.00 shipped anywhere in the world. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. MAKE YEAR MODEL...

Air con stinks Audi A4
Hi Guys, I have an A4, 2004 model everytime I start the car and turn the air con on it stinks, any ideas what it could be or to resolve the prob??? Rgds Andy
6
6

Audi A4 vs. Jetta
In regards to overall quality between a 2008 Audi A4 (2.0T) and Jetta (SEL?), which is best and why? I like the exterior of the Jetta better. However, Once the smaller rear spoiler is added to the A4,...
9
9

Audi 90 airbag light
Stays on and I get fault code 0588 which comes back as the drivers side ignitor. How much to fix this and what would it entail? Thanks
2
2

Where Do I Stow the TT Owners Manual?
I'm the proud owner of a new (7 months old) '06 TT Special Edition coupe. Awesome car! I'm the second owner and I've got a dumb question... I see no compartment in the car large enough to hold the...
9
9