Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rattles!!
grrr . Got audi a3 2.0 dti (2004) Dam rattles!! under by peddles, glovebox , by handbrake , shelf in boot! air conditing smells tryed all sorts to get rid for it . back shocks rattle too.whining noise...

MES BOUGHT A NEW AUDI TT
HEY YALL DELCIE MCWHOOPIES I ROLL WITH THE BIG DAWGS NOW IN MY NEW AUDI TT QUATTRO IM AN O.G. NOW I GOT GAME LIKE KOBE ACT LIKE U KNOW ME YALL DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I ROLL I GOT HYPE LIKE U AINT NEVA...

About the airbag light
Well, just wanted to thank everyone for the input, especially LeakiestWink. It turns out the stuck dashboard Airbag light was caused by the loose connector under the seat. My mechanic changed the worn...
1
1

Problem with water pump on recent 1.9 TDi, 2.0 TDi and 2.0 E engines
Do you happen to have a car made recently (up to 5 years ) by VAG (Audi VW, Skoda and Seat) fitted with either a 1.9 L TDi, 2.0 TDi or 2.0 E engine ? Then read this carefully. The water pump design...
3
3

Buying a brand new '07 A4 2.0
I have a question for this newsgroup. If I'm looking to buy a brand new '07 A4 2.0 from a dealer - standard package with leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, automatic transmission, etc. - how much...
1
1

Audi A4 1997
Suddenly, I am having a problem with my A4. I took it to the dealer to have my oil changed. I was told later that I needed a new transmission. After I drove my car home, I later noticed that my car...
7
7

An M3 owner talks about his S4
All: I have spent significant time in M3's in recent years (120,000+ miles in an E36, and 40,000+ miles in an E46), but recently I purchased a 2007 Audi S4. After nearly 3,000 miles in this car, I...
21
21

aidi a6 :- whining noise
hi all, hopefully someone will have an idea what this problem is. i have an 1999 audi a6 2.5 tdi saloon. and all of a sudden its started sounding like a sack of spanners. there is this whistling...

HEY HOWCOMEI CANT REPLYT O ANY MESSAGES ANYTIME I DO
A BIG WINDOW COMES UP WITH 3 THINGS TO CLICK ON AND 1 CHECK BOX BUT IT DOESNT' SAY ANYTHIGN AND I CAN'T CLIKC ON OR CHECK ANYTHING DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE A VIRUS????
2
2

really rough idle?
driving home tonight my 2003 A4 quattro 3.0 v6 started a REALLY rough idle and didn't have much power... like it wasn't firing on all 6 cylinders... I got it home and smelled something like plastic...
5
5

AUDIS ARE COOL CARS BUT GERKY SAYS MUSTANGS ARE BETTER BUT I DISAGREE AND I THINK AUDIS ARE BETTER BUT WHAT DO YALLS THINKS DOES AUDIS PERFORM BETTER I THINK THEY DO POST UR POSSIBLILERIES IN THIS HERE POST
2
2

2003 A4 Timing Belt
Hello, Does anyone have any experience with how long until I REALLY need to replace the timing belt on my 2003 A4 Quattro v6? It has 80k miles on it. 90% of the miles are highway miles. Dealer...
6
6

Termination point for cell phone kit in center armrest for 2000 A4
I was hoping I could tap into the collective wisdom of the internet and find a solution to my problem. I am trying to find a wiring diagram or the termination point for the cell phone kit in the...
2
2

A4 Glove box jammed!
Hello, The latching mechanism on my 2003 A4 glovebox is jammed. My dealer wants $482 to replace the door and locking mechanism! I'm not giving those guys one more dollar! Anyone know how to at least...
6
6

Airbag lamp on dashboard constantly on
Hello, few days ago the Airbag lamp on the dashboard lit up and didn't go off after few seconds as usually. I'm guessing something is wrong with the airbag system, but I'm a bit concerned as to what...
8
8