5 Stud hibs for Audi 90/4000 quattro type 81/85

Anyone know for sure which hubs I use to go from 4x108 to 5x112? Been told different variations!
UR Quattro front hubs and 100 quattro rear hubs?
Also like to know if type 89 quattro/S2 complete struts will swap in..would
like to go to coilover versions of these if I can.
Cheers All! Paul