Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1993 Audi 90 Engine and Cluster Won't shut off ??
I take the key out and the car is still running. If I jiggle key enough the engine will cut off, but the instrument cluster lights are on like it's in the AC electrical mode (the step before actually...
6
6

2009 Audi Q3 Cross Coupe Quattro Concept

HEY HOE DOES YOU PUT A EURO PLATES ON THE FRONT OF A TT?
3
3

Wheel Bearing installer tool info needed please
Looking to purchase one of these tools that also pulls the hub out of the bearing without having to pull the bearing carrier off of the VW/Audi. Also one that will not damage ABS components. Yeah I...
2
2

1993 Audi 80 front wing removal
I'm considering replacing the r/h front wing on my 80. It's the only part with rust breaking through and also has a nasty dent that stops me refitting the indicator moulding.. Could anyone point me to...
10
10

Sport mode on Tiptronic question
I test drove a 2002 A6 3.0 quattro 5A with 71,000 miles on Saturday, and liked it quite a bit. Inside and out, you wouldn't know its age or mileage. I am replacing a 2004 A4 1.8T Q 5M who's lease is...
4
4

HOW FAST DOES A TT DRIVE?
HEY QUICK QUESTION BUT HOW FAST DOES A AUDI TT GOES AS FAR AS MILES PER SECOND AND DOES YOU KNOW IF I CAN GET THEM IN PURPLES?
4
4

2001 A6 Avant A/C & Heater Fan Motor
My fan motor blower is playing up..When it is on,and the bars on the speed indicator are showing (any position)the speed of the fan goes up & down in speed,although the bars stay at the same idea...

Enable day time running lights DRL's
I have 01 AUDI TT Quattro roadster. I want to enable the DRL's when ignition is on and disable them when off with the least amount of cutting and splicing. I purchased and installed the "Euro" relay...
16
16

Need Help With A4 Control Arms
Hello I know this is probably an old issue, but I recently bought a 1996 A4 with about 74,000 miles on it. Of course, the front lower control arms just started creaking, which I found is a common...
1
1

A4 Avant Central Locking Pump
Problems with central locking system have been traced to the pump, the impellor of which has disintegrated. Audi dealer approached and says that new pump is £290 with an additional £90 for...
1
1

Audi 100 w/o rear seats
Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA 5000) without rear seats? English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this type of vehicle, sort of pickup,...
4
4

After heating core blew, no backlight to Climate Control - Audi 90
Does anyone know if the Climate Control component has replaceable back light or do I need to get a new one on eBay? (I know , I should be lucky the damn thing works at ALL. There was coolant all over...

POLE: SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?
MAN THIS BABY IS SO SICK ITS GOT A BLACK DOOR BUT MOST OF THE CAR IS BABY BLUE AND I WANNA PUT THE WINDOW SHADES ON THE BACK WINDOW AND JUST SPICE IT UP A BIT MAYBE PUT SOME TRIBAL ON THE HOOD WHAT...
10
10

2000 A4 Avant 1.8t Sport UK - Reset "Service!" Message?
Hi, Is it possible to reset this by a combination of buttons pushes or something? I've just tried a couple of methods found via Google but they don't work for me. Cheers!
4
4