Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New to Audi-especially allroad
Hi all, I'm considering buying a 2001 allroad, 2.7T Quattro. The car is a rocket, has almost 51k on the odometer, fully equipped sans sunroof & Nav system. I'd rate it as in very good condition. We...
1
1

03 a4 1.8t vaccum problems... maybe a valve?
Got an 03 A4 1.8t. Lightly chipped and no other modifications. Heres the issue. Under acceleration I can hear a hiss from the engine compartment. No noticeable change in performance but sometimes when...
3
3

Coolant leak - not the water pump this time...
Hi group Yep, our 1984 Audi 100CD 2.2 has started leaking coolant again; this time it's dripping from the area around the back of the sump, not the front as was the case when the water pump shuufled...
1
1

A6 Engine Light on, running poorly
I have a 2004 A6 2.7 Turbo, automatic transmission with about 60,000 miles on it. Yesterday I drove 15 minutes to a store, everything was fine. When I restarted the car after about an hour the check...
1
1

Audi A4 Avant 1999 Wheel Motion Sensors
Hello All I'm faced with the doubtful pleasure of renewing a front outer CV joint boot. I've read up fairly extensively on the subject and think I know of most of the pitfalls, the notorious pinch...
4
4

HELP: 100CS Door Locks, Buzzers, and you!
My Girlfriend's 1995 100CS no longer locks/unlocks wirelessly. It takes a combination of key and sometimes on the inside hard pulls on the locks to do it. What's going on? A local audi indie shop...
3
3

audi a4 1996 cant find replacement head gasket
hi all..very new to this so please be patient if i muck up..lol..anyway i'm trying to help the hubby..his timing belt went in the car and he left it to get fixed..was about to get it back when the...
3
3

MONEY IN TEH BANK LIKE IT AINT NO THANG
ROLLIN IN MY A6 WIT MY CREW N MAH GANG WE ROLLIN ON SPINNAZ, COUPLE BOTTLES A CHILL OH AND CHECK OUT MY PIMP FLY CHROME CUSTOM GRILL

Air Conditioning/sunroof 1993 Audi 90 cs
Everyone, I need some help. My airconditioning and heater is working, but very poorly. when i turn it on there is a loud noise that comes from underneath the dashboard, like something is broken, maybe...

Re: Endstufe für Sub an Audi-Chorus Aktivsystem
I'd suggest a 'factory' manual with a wireing diagram is the best place to start. I don't fully understand your message and don't understand the relationship of the sub-woofer and the navigation...

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT
I LIKE ROLLING ON DUBS IN MY AUDI TT SHAKIN N WEAVIN LIKE SOME MIKE TYSON BABY CHILD WE DRANKIN THE HATERADE BUT PLAYA DONT HATE ON US WE WAS BORN TO BE GANGSTAS WHAT IT IS?!?!
7
7

Navigation discs
I have a 2001 A6 with the c-navi 11 disc system. I'm wondering if anyone has the set or individual discs for sale. I'm looking for disc 3 & 5 mostly with the release date of 2003. I would appreciate...

A6 problem with warm start
Hi, I?ve been having problem with the A6, 2003 model. It run well when its going and starts up first time when its cold but when the engine is still warm it takes a while. I?ve read a few post and it...
4
4

unable to put tire back on my audi
I have a flat tire on my 2ooo audi a6, took the tire off and trying to put the replacement tire, couldn?t do it. this is not one those regular car that you put the tire back with no problem. this audi...
3
3

Advice needed on replacement mirror for 99 A3T Sport
Hi all, After some nice chap snapped my driver's side wingmirror back (meaning it still works but doesn't stay in place without some help from glue/ tape) I'm in need of some advice on how to go about...