Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Audi Radio
Hi I have an A6 from 1996 with an Audi Gamma casette radio. I want a radio with CD like the "Audi Concert 2". The Audi Gamma is wider than a standatd DIN Radio like the Blaupunkt etc etc. I guess the...

99 A6 headlights yellow
The headlights on 99 A6 Avant have turned yellow. Is there any way to make them clear again? other than replacing the assembly? Larry
1
1

Any Suggestion on Extended Warranty
My 2003 A4 warranty is expiring. Anyone has any suggesstion on getting an extended warranty? Should I get the dealer's one or seeking for 3rd party? Which is the best from your experience? Thank you!

Insurance Repair Warranty Scam??? yI%c
I just found out at that apparently most Insurance company policies require the use of certified factory parts for collision repairs. They also said that most repairs have no warranty unless issued by...
2
2

Driver information display
The third information item on my wife's 2006 Audi A4 "Driver information display" (the item following the outside temperature) originally showed the miles traveled during the current trip. She doesn't...
1
1

Audi A4 2.0 TDI 170hps or A4 2.7 TDI V6 180hps ?
Anyone can explain me why it's still worth to buy a 2.7 version with 180hps instead of the new 2.0 engine with 170hps? Do you think the 2.7 will disapear soon from market with the arrival of the...
2
2

HELP with 1983 Audi 4000s 4cyl gas clutch
OK I need someone experienced with switching the clutch and possibly flywheel over. NOTE: Only talking about 4 cylinder gas engines (1.7L & 1.8L)! I have a 1983 Audi 4000s 4cyl gas engine. (Clutch...
7
7

Auto Opening Sunroof further to
maybe a little help for those with UK spec vehicles thanks to Tonyj for pointing to the general info.

need to replace trunk lock
Well, it looks like the trunk lock has bitten the dust on my 98.5 A4Q. I cannot turn the key in the lock. It does depress and retract ok after much lubrication by my mechanic, but I suspect I need to...
5
5

Automatic sunroof
Oh dear my beloved 97 A4 Sedan has developed the automatic opening sunroof.........twice this week. Very strange to be motoring along and then vvvrrrrrrr followed by a rush of cold air. I have read...
11
11

1997 audi convertible 2.0e oil temp
i have just bought this car and it has a oil temp gauge but the oil never gets up to temp what could cause this if the gauge is not faulty.I'm at a loss the pressure is fine.i did 30 miles and it...
1
1

AUDI A4 1.9 TDI FUEL ECONOMY
I have a 1996 Audi A4 1.9 TDI SE which is currently averaging 43 miles per gallon. I have a 40 mile per day round trip to work down winding country lanes and few a couple of small towns so I know that...
1
1

trunk/boot liner removal help req
Hey All I have a 1999 A4 manual and need to get behind the number plate [the intense heat has melted the fixative that held it in place. and needs a pair of self-tappers] anyway, I cannot seem to find...
3
3

99 A6 Avant 2.8 wagon won't start after long run!
Hi, Gents: My 99 A6 Avant has a problem. The engine will not start when I come back from a trip and engine is hot. The engine cranks but wouldn't lit! But can be started after the engine cools down...
5
5

making your audi beautiful
I just added a post telling everyone this but i am new to this google groups so i dont think it went through...but i dont know if any one remembers a while back a small audi parts dealership was...
1
1