Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A4 Clutch Replacement
Hi I've got an A4 1998 1.8 Manual that requires a replacement clutch. The garage is quoting over =A3500 pound for a replacment and fitting, so I'd like to know how easy it would be to replace myself?...
3
3

radio audi concert!
HEY guys...has anybody got the technical book of the radio audi concert?or is there any link where i can find it?? you know...i really need it!! thanks 4 any help!!
1
1

Audi A6 Avant 99
Has anyone experienced rust on the roof a an Avant? This car is located inland in North Carolina and does not get a lot of salt from the ocean or road.
1
1

$2,500 to replace the transmisson sensor chip??!!
My daughter took her 2003 Audi A4 to the dealer this week becuase periodcially, it would not go in gear. The dealer says that they "think" the sensor chip inside the transmission is bad. They reset...
1
1

Audi A4 Avant Central Locking
Recently a couple of the doors on my car have started failing to lock, with the diagnosis being a defective "bi-pressure pump" (the pump supplying both pressure and vacuum for the central locking...
2
2

Quattro flat tire replacement
I have a 2002 A6 2.7L Quattro and just got a flat tire. I know it?s best to keep all 4 tires the same and keep the tread wear similar, but they don?t make the specific tire that?s currently on the car...
7
7

Removing Steering Wheel - 1993 AUDI 90CS - swap out middle controls
I want to replace the Signal/Lights/Washer/etc.. unit that I have, but I need to remove the steering wheel. This is my best guess: -Pull FUSE(s) -Remove bolts behind the steering wheel -Remove Air Bag...

Audi Idiling
I have a 99 A4 2.8 non quattro. I have noticed when I first start the car in the morning the car idles at 2000 RPMS an then when it gets warm it drops to 1000 RPMS. (I live in Phoenix too so it never...
3
3

A4 Air bag warning light
Anyone know how to turn this off. It has come on randomly for no reason. Don't really want to pay the garage =A3=A3=A3=A3=A3 to run a full diagnostic check then just flick a switch??? thanks
4
4

A4 Fuel Temp Sensor Location
Any kind person tell me the location of the fuel temp sensor on the above model 2004 with AWX engine. UK Build. Main dealer says it is in the fuel line yet I have been told it's in the injector pump?...
2
2

A6 shakes after long run
Car is 99' A6 with only 38K on the clock and perfect maintenance. It's primarily used as a commuter car with occasional short hops at highway speeds (70+mph). I took the car on a long trip with...
6
6

TT cold start problem
I'm having problems with my 2002 TT turning over on cold days. Once it turns over, it will die right away. If I rev it high for a couple of seconds, it will stay on. No problem if engine is warm, or...
1
1

2.8 A4 Transmission Fluid Drained by Mistake
The transmission fluid was inadvertently drained instead of the oil during an oil change. The car, which has only 37000 miles, was taken by flat bed truck to a VW dealer to have the fluid replaced per...
10
10

2003 Audi : A4 3.0 Quattro
Audi A4 3.0 Quattro PLEASE CALL LYNN AT 817-907-5170 GEORGE 682-465-7227 OR Frank 817-522-8311 WITH QUESTIONS!!!!! 2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro All Wheel drive Sport Sedan! This luxurious sports car is...

2007 Audi : S4 For Sale!
Audi RS4 2007 Audi RS4 6 Speed Quattro. Phantom Black Pearl Effect with Black Leather Interior. Factory option packages include the Premium Package with XM radio. (Audi Navigation Plus, Glove box 6...