Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Funny Audi Commercial
Enjoy

Hoe reliable are Audi's?
Hi, I was planning on getting a used Audi A4 2000 model. I was wondering how reliabl the car would be? Are Audi's usually expensive to maintain? Thanks, Matt.
20
20

I want a new sound system in my 01' A4.
I am fed up with my sound system sounding like I am in a tunnel. I try to adjust the knobs and nothing will work. It just sounds like crap. How do I find a better system for my car without having to...
1
1

water in headlight, 2003 A6
I have a 2003 A6 with Xenon lights. One of the housings has water in it and I want to pull the entire assembly to see if I can seal it up better. I have removed 2 screws from the top side and the...
3
3

engine sputter during long accels
I have an APR ECU upgrade, Forge DV, and Neuspeed P-Flo intake. When I added the intake, I noticed that a) the engine got way louder, but b) during long accelerations I often hear this strange sputter...
4
4

Pentagonal Girling brake bit?
I've got a 1987 Audi 5000 CS Quattro, rear brake pads need replacing, and one of the calipers is tough to turn the piston so it will retract. The other caliper screwed in easily just by using a large...
4
4

Raw gas smell only when the weather is cold
1997 Audi A8 has a raw gas smell only when the weather is cold. I cannot locate the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions or have experienced the same problem?

Low oil pressure 1.8 20V
Hi, my local garage is trying to find a fix for low oil pressure on my 1998 Audi Cabrio. It has got the 1.8 20V engine, but without the turbo that's fitted to this engine in many parts of the world....
3
3

Worn out A6
I took the 99 A6 in for a recall fix and the dealer found nearly $4000 worth of work that was need on a car with just under 60,000 miles on it. Also, some of the repairs needed to be done before it...
14
14

electrical issue?
Greetings all, Been having a recent problem with my 2004 Allroad. When the car is off and out in the cold (-15 to -20C) for a few hours), when I turn on the radio, I can see it comes on, but no sound...
5
5

Audi A6 Avant Cargo Cover
Anyone have any idea where to find a working cargo cover? Been searching EBay an websites to no avail. OEM part is over $700US. Thanks for any info!
1
1

A3 audio options
I am looking at getting a new A3. The standard Concert audio comes with a single CD. To upgrade to a multi CD I seem to have 2 options. 1/ Add a glovebox autochanger 2/ Upgrade to the Symphony audio...
5
5

Blue smoke
My 2002 A6 2.7T has a problem. When I drive it 350KMs it suddenly starts to emit blue smoke. It is cold in Fort McMurray when this happens. I disconnected the hoses by the turbo intercoolers and a cup...

Fuel Pressure Regulator
I have an Audi 80 / 1993 / 2.3L / 5Cyl / Fuel Injection / Automatic Transmission. Mileage is about 108,000Km approx. I have recently started experiencing erratic engine idling, extremely high fuel...
1
1

Help!
Theres something weird going on with my car. It keeps going, and wont slow down even when my foot is off the gas. It stays at about 40mph, and I have to hit my breaks hard for it to stop, which isnt...
2
2