$74,000

Page 4 of 5

Interesting....

than
why are my claims obnoxious because you disagree with them??

Your claims are obnoxious because they usually involve lies and general fabrications. You and your points of view are rarely grounded in reality and anyone that followes your last 2 threads has seen as much.

and
I guess if you feel correct information is what you construe as lies, as my last two post have shown I'm correct and you're wrong.
don't be upset that you have yet to prove me wrong and you must go back to your parents basement and beat off to the fact that I always show you up, and prove you wrong, and you haven't done that ever.

V-8
smoothness?
on the planet

The Lamborghini one?

thisappliance.
Twin
of
I think Byron and Toby answered your first question. I would say the vast majority of V-12s if they are at a 60 degree Vee. the VR engines are 15 degrees so how can it be the same. balance shafts are different that dampeners. look at the NA BMW V-12, and the NA MB. no I wasn't you just didn't answer the question.

I've ridden in 2 generations of MB S600 and a 760IL. I can honestly say that the W12 powered Pheaton I rode in was just as smooth. But you'd have to have actually been in one to know what you're talking about.

vast
didn't answer the question.

that
have actually been in one to know what you're talking about.
how can you ride in two (2) generations of the 760 this is the first model of it ever, the same with the MB so now I know you are full of shit. this is the first model year of both cars so how can you have "I've ridden in 2 generations of MB S600 and a 760IL." when this is the first gen. for both.
so Steve what other bullshit are you going to tell us??
now sir you are the liar, join Olie North, liar.
Stevie is a liar, does it hurt to bend the truth.

I meant 750/760. Prior to the new version, the 750 was BMW's 12-cylinder flagship model. So this is not their first one.

What? Again, MB has been building an S600 for several years! You're a moron.

FInd an instance where I lied. For the time being, you're still the king of fabrications.
On 17 Jun 2004 03:36:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Steve Grauman) wrote:

you're being far too kind...

LOL, his lies are just the tip of the iceberg, we all know that. I'm not sure if he honestly didn't know that MB has been building an S600 for several years and was simply to lazy to check, or if he honestly believes that no such model ever existed before 2004. Either way it's stupid.

sure
years
model
if you knew anything about cars which I've shown over and over again this is the first year 2003, 2004 model year for the x600 series, since it's now a twin turbo V-12 so no they haven't been making this version for years, its the first time. so again you're a liar and a fool, one day you'll learn to use goggle or a car mag until then you'll be the fool of a.a.a., I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you, spouting drivel and having two dumbazzes backing you up will not make you smart or know anything about cars, since I've proven over and over again you know enough to fill a thimble with room to add a grape to the mix.

No, MB has been building the S600 and SL600 since the mid-1990s and the CL600 since the late 1990s. MB de-bored the engine and added twin-turbos for 2004 model year S and SL models but the engine is based on the previous V-12. This is similar to Audi's 2.7 litre bi-turbo V6 from the B5 S4 and A6 2.7T, which was really just a de-bored 2.8 V6 with a turbo system added on. You can slither around and make wild (FALSE) claims all you like, but I stated that I've ridden in a couple of S600s, and that's true. We know you're oblivious to reailty Ghee, you even argued that the C36 is no longer in production, even after I linked you 3 times to MB's C36 sub-site. You'd probably get along much better here if you quit lying.

Even if they were "dumbazzes" (your spelling makes the comment even more absurd) I don't need anyone's backup to make my claims true. If you'd ever bothered to visit MB's website or a local car dealer you'd have seen that the model exists, and found that it has existed for years. Of course, none of this changes the fact that your claims of MB's V12 being superior somehow to VW's W12 were blatantly untrue.
(Steve Grauman) wrote:

model
moron.
of
how is he too kind, cause your head is up his azz??

model
moron.
of
oh so now you're back peddling, you look good going backwards.
in this post, do I need to show more?? if you say so, but you still haven't showed where I lied but in your mind.

model
moron.
of
no just since 98 before then it was the 560 or something else don't try and change you're reply now, you're a liar just accept your scarlet letter of L.

What!? If you knew how to properly break-down BMW's model names you'd realize that a 560 would be a 5-series powered by a 6.0 litre engine. Such a model has never existed! BMW started building a V12 powered 750 in the late 1980s and carried the model out till' 2002. It's 2005 MY replacment is now called 760, idicating a 7-series powered by a 6.0 litre V12. For reference, the old 750 shared it's engine with the 850. Of course, I'm sure you'll deny that an 850 ever existed. I'm so sick of you polluting the board with lies and drivel, I'm ready to start looking for ways to have you banned from USENET.

Sorry about that.

Yeah, my comments were somewhat tongue-in-cheek. The comment was made that since the S-class had a V12 available and the A8 did not, then it must be a better car. I was simply responding to this by saying the A8 has a W12 available/coming, so does this make it a better car than the Merc?
--
Toby

Avantium wrote:

"Big and piggish"? The whole point of the W design is its compactness - it's only about as long as a V8.
-- Mike Smith

E-class.
you do realize that a W-12 will never be as smooth as a V-12

That's yet another ridiculous claim. What evidence do you have of this?