740 HP TT

MAN WHAT WOULD ITS BE LIKES 2 DRIVE THE TWIN ENGIRNE 740 HP AUDI TT IT MIGHT BE LIKE BEIGN SHOT INTO SPACE WITH A ROCKET SHIP AND THEN PICKING UP SOME
CHICKS ALONG THE WAY SO ANYWAY POST UR EXPERIENCES OF INTERGALACTIC AUDI DRIVINGS HERE
GATZOS VIA DELCIE MCWHOOPIE 408 GERKY BLVD NUGNETVILLE, USA 67013

I'd be happy to see you shot into space, Jerky.
"I don't think we're in Kansas any more, Jerky!"
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA