80 FS

My Audi 80 - 4 door saloon - 6/94 L - 1.6 is for sale. Located SW Scotland.
106k, metallic BRG, alloys, MoT to end Sept, tax end March, FSH and running
very nicely indeed. Clean & tidy car that's been totally reliable in the 14 months I've had her.
Nokia Cark91 installed (Nokia 6310) and can be left if needed. A replacment cradle would set it up for other suitable handsets - Thule roof rails also available.
Pics available - mail me at mikeDOTbuckleyjonesATbtinternetDOTTYcom and we'll also talk price.
Regs, Mike.