'85 5000S Wagon Questions

I recently purchased this vehicle to put back on the road. I need to know how to tell which engine I have so I can order a radiator. I have also been
unable to get the vehicle to start since I brought it home. It sounds as if the engine is turning over OK but not firing very rapidly. I am going to replace the distributor cap and rotor button (guess I'll chip it off) and redo the vacuum lines. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.
Darrell Murdock wrote:

Look on the inside of the trunk lid. there should be a sticker that tells.
I have also been

I would bet on fuel long b4 ignition. Got spark?
Fuel issues and vacuum leaks are much more common of a cause. A good bet is that the fuel pump relay or fuse are bad. To test jumper the largest holes where the relay plugs in.
It sounds as if

Look at the engine no. - the first 2 letters tell you what type. e.g. I have a KUnnnnnn and a RTnnnnnn which are 2.2 & 2.0 5 cyl respectively.
Darrell Murdock wrote:

Where is the location of the engine number?

respectively.
know
been
as if

and

It is at the top of the cylinder block, where the cylinder head is mounted on. Some rectangle piece of metal sticks out, and the engine number is stamped in it.
Al
I checked the top of the cylinder block and no number stamped on a tag. (Maybe head had been replaced?) Any other place and/or code possible?

Look at the inside of the trunk lid inside of the tail lights.
Tony '91 100Q 5spd