Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

audi a6
Does anyone know where the oil filter is on a 2.7t? I just bought the card and want to change the oil. Also is the oilf drain plug the hex plug I see on the fibbed pan?
4
4

which antifreeze for '90 Turbo 200 ?
I'm getting ready to replace the timing belt, water pump, etc... and would like to go back with the right antifreeze but having bought the car don't know what's in it ? What's the safe antifreeze at...
1
1

2007 Audis with FWD ?
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the A3 is the only new Audi that is available with front wheel drive. It would be really nice to be able to order an A4 or A6 Avant with FWD and a manual or DSG...
7
7

searching for an engine
Does anyone recommend me a place nearby Belgium, could be in Holland and Germany to find an engine for my 1985 Coupe GT. 2.0 or 2.2 5cyl? Thnx Sebo

Audi 80 (1994) 1.9TDI
I'm losing power at times, generally when on an incline and attempting to accelerate, lots of black smoke from the exhaust. I've changed the air filter and the fuel filter, now looking at teh mass...
1
1

Audi A4 - Broken timing belt issues
Hi everyone! Does anyone have a view on how likely a seized water pump could result in a timing belt breaking? My car is an A4 sport 5 years old 70,000 miles and serviced in line the variable service...
6
6

Re: Oil - how often/ Audu A4 2002 1.9TDI
Do you mean how often to change it or how often should you be topping it up? If it's the former then it depends on the service regime that the car's on. If it's on fixed servicing then change the oil...

Re: Oil - how often/ Audu A4 2002 1.9TDI
depends on mileage.........

1993 90S sunroof broken
I usually leave my sunroof cranked up all the way, it's very hot here in California and that helps keep the heat down while I'm not in the car. Last night I was goign to run the car through a carwash...
2
2

thermostat switch 3 connections
I had to renew the thermostatswitch in the radiator of my Porsche 928 1978. It used to be a switch with 2 connections. The alternative part for this is an Audi switch with 3 connections, apparently...
2
2

Best plact to service an Audi TT in Zurich
Hi, Can anybody recommend a decent garage to get my Audi TT serviced in Zurich Switzerland? It's got about 100,000km on the clock so am not sure it's worth taking it to a dealer. Thanks in advance....

Thinking of buying a 2.0 / 16v - opinions?
Hi I'm thinking of buying this: "1995 AUDI COUPE 2.0 16V 3dr Coupe 121,500 miles, LOWERED PRICE FOR QUICK SALE Purple 1995 M Reg Audi Coupe. This is the 2.0 Litre 16 Valve version of the car and has...

Re: Door lock actuator???
Hi, in my 1998 Audi Cabrio it's located a couple of inches above the bottom of the door. It's much easyer to get at than the lock itself
2
2

Lost Ignition Key: Audi 1998
I lost my ignition key to my 1988 Audi, (recently acquired as a used vehicle) and I am seeking information on how to replace the key. Does this begin with a call to the Audi dealer? Or a locksmith?...
4
4

Audi A4 timing belt replacement - letter from dealer
I have an 02 reg Audi A4 Quattro 1.9 diesel. I recently received a letter from my dealer stating that Audi are changing the recommended timing belt replacement from 60,000 miles to 4 years (for...
4
4