86 Audi 500 Rear Brake caliper leaking

Hi,
Got a problem with my Gerling caliper on the right rear. This is the 2nd one that I've put on. It leaks brake fluid out of the parking brake shaft
openning. I have not adjusted the parking brake yet. Will this cause it to leak?
Thanks!
Kirk S.
Parking brake is internally self adjusting.
Seems you have a bad shaft seal and need a rebuild.
Kirk S. wrote:

Tony,
Thanks... Back to O'reilly then...
Kirk S.