87 Audi 4000 Quattro TOTALLED in Chicago

NOT MINE and will be going salvage very very soon. it was a beautifully running red 4 dr vehicle until someone decided to hit it on the front fender destroying the front suspension.
still starts, but the wheels, struts (on both sides) are destroyed when it was pushed into the curb. Insurance will be taking it, unless someone acts quickly and wants it. I will be pulling out the radio and possibly front seats (mine in my 83 4KS have lost their form). Insurance says $250 and you can keep it. A/C was removed by previous owner. contact me quick if interested.
Dave - What's the ECU Bosch number under the passenger-side kick panel? If it matches mine ('87 5000S Q non-turbo), and you get no takers on the whole car, then I'll buy it from you. (just in case all local salvage yards don't have any) Thanks, Jaz
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comANTISPAM (dave) forgot to take the pills and typed:

{ Please excuse the 'burp' when replying } "O""O""O""O""O"