Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rear "safty window"
Is there any modification that can be made so that the rear windows will go all the way down. Something simple I'm not looking to invest too much time into this project, I thought I would ask before...
3
3

Audi Service in Cleveland
Hi, any suggestions on good and honest Audi service in the Cleveland area? My daughter just moved out there and needs to have work done on her 97 A-4 Thanks in advance
2
2

Hit a curb now audi A4 has horrible whirring sound!
Hi there I have had my lovely A4 97 model for 2 years now and loved it until the night I hit a high curb. Geez it took the steering wheel out of my hand now whenever im in the car it makes a horrible...
5
5

Thinking of selling my A4
So I'm thinking of selling the ol' A4- it's a 2000 A4 1.8T Quattro with 105k miles. I love the car but maintenance is becoming a major drain on my bank account. I'm asking for advice on the selling of...
8
8

Re: MP3 memory card advice
Well for a start, they're not SDRAM, they're SD cards as in Secure Digital. They're so cheap it's hardly worth trying to shop around to get £3 off somewhere. Just don't buy them from the likes of...
1
1

Audi A6 Avant aircon stopped
I wonder if someone can help me, i have an Audi A6 avant, 2002 1.9 tdi 130. Whilst towing our caravan today, after 2 hours the aircon stopped. After this happend i turned off the fan.When we got back...
4
4

stalling
My 89 Audi 90 quattro has this strange problem. It starts right up and runs strong for about 25-30 min. Then it stalls out. Start it right back up and it will do it again. No matter how much you press...
5
5

TT trouble with cold starts
I have a 2002 TT manual transmission, and it has trouble starting in the morning. I have to rev it to get it to turn over. Any advice on what to look at: fuel injectors, throttle, etc. Thanks in...

A4 - Headlight washers won't *retract*
Howdy folks- It's odd. I'll head over to AWorld in a bit, though it is frustrating I can't figure out why this is happening. Bottom Line: my headlight washers won't retract, and they're resisting the...
2
2

2006 A3 head unit facia adaptor
Anyone know (as I'm getting contradictory info online) if a March 2006 Audi A3 Symphony CD player can be removed to take a facia adaptor for a Sony minidisc head unit, and changer? Some sites say yes,...

Sound System Code - 98 A6
My battery ran out, disabling the Sound System. I have my code but do not have the Sound System Manual. Can someone let me know the procedure for entering the code? Thank you.
2
2

A4 1.8T
Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of turbines used on 150HP, 180HP, 190HP and 225HP 1.8liter Audi engine? I was looking for the info all over the net but couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.
5
5

a6 airbag light on (and then off briefly, and then on again)
hi, i live in cambridge, MA, and have recently bought a 99 a6 quattro avant, which now has 82K on it. last week i had the airbag light come up, and brought it in to my local mechanic in cambridge,...
2
2

1995 A6 2.0 Gearbox/'failsafe
Hi I have a 1995 A6 2.0 a couple of days after driving through some water (not that deep) my Auto box has decided to go into what I believe you call failsafe mode. Having read the old posts regarding...

A4 40k service
Can I do it myself?
1
1