89 200 Upholstery Problem

The upholstery is pulling loose from beneath the window trim on the left rear door of my 1989 200 Turbo (FWD). The upholstery shop says it is a very bad design and can't be repaired. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how
to secure/repair it? (Type of glue, tacks or what). Car is otherwise immaculate. Thanks! Larus
Anyone have any ideas on this?

very
how
I used super glue...hasn't come loose again.
--
Stephen Clark
Larus wrote:

This is interesting...my 88 A100 has the same problem on the same door. When I was looking to buy, another 88 A100 had the same problem...on the same door!
Sorry, but I've not got a solution yet.
(The door trim on the pre-revision A100s is much nicer IMO)
Gary
Sounds funny, same problem on same door (rear left) in my 89 100 2.2 The rest of the doors are fine. Blue trim, but I don't think it makes any difference.
--
David P.

"Contra la estupidez, los propios dioses luchan en vano"